Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLVED...is there a guide for settings ini? and bestbot

2 posters

Go down

SOLVED...is there a guide for settings ini? and bestbot Empty SOLVED...is there a guide for settings ini? and bestbot

Post by hitmaninpa Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Search is wonderful lol ty

hi i just downloaded on 2 pc and 2 different accounts on zynga bots both work great and easy setup with tutorial and instructions...

but...haha i would like to try some other profiles...my main account has over 100mil and i have a sub account with about a mil...

from what i read i copy someones profile... i liked (anybodys)...so do i just copy this to bestbot in txt? what about my settings ini? do i need to change this also...im going to tinker with the settings a bit just wanted to know where to start..i like to try higher stake tables just need to know what to change...thx again cheers

hitmaninpa

Back to top Go down

SOLVED...is there a guide for settings ini? and bestbot Empty Re: SOLVED...is there a guide for settings ini? and bestbot

Post by Andyboy Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:44 am

Ok if you would like to try a profile that has been posted up copy+paste is your friend Wink
Just delete everything in bestbot then copy and the paste a profile from here...

As for changing to a specfic table blind have a look below this is wot you will need to change.......

; the minimum big blind room your bot will stay in ; Must use 40M 20M 10M 1M 400k 2k 400 100 50 ect..
table_min_blind=10k----------This is where you put int the table blind you want to bot on

; the maximum big blind room your bot will stay in ; Must use 40M 20M 10M 1M 400k 2k 400 100 50 ect..
table_max_blind=10k---------This is where you put int the table blind you want to bot on

; the number of big blinds your bot will sit with
table_buyin=20---------This is how much your bot will buy in with ( 20x the big blind = 200,000 chips )

So in this example my bot will join a 10k table with a buy in of 200,000 chips

Hope this gets you on your way Very Happy
Andyboy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SOLVED...is there a guide for settings ini? and bestbot Empty Re: SOLVED...is there a guide for settings ini? and bestbot

Post by hitmaninpa Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:15 pm

thanks for the help

hitmaninpa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down