Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help in step 3

4 posters

Go down

help in step 3  Empty help in step 3

Post by GeO Tue May 01, 2012 2:36 pm

hello guys, i need help on step 3 as in the txt guide it says , play 10 to 15 hands ,leave the table and then press ALT X , when i press ALT X nothing happen , and when i press OK in he popup etep 3 box it gives me AUTOIT ERROR ...... LINE 2463 ERROR :SUBSCRIPT USED WITH NON-ARRAY VARIABLE , but the START BOT button appear i try to play but the bot folds all the time , so i think it is the step 3 fault , any help would be grateful.

thanks

GeO

Back to top Go down

help in step 3  Empty Re: help in step 3

Post by V!sler Tue May 01, 2012 4:08 pm

GeO wrote:hello guys, i need help on step 3 as in the txt guide it says , play 10 to 15 hands ,leave the table and then press ALT X , when i press ALT X nothing happen , and when i press OK in he popup etep 3 box it gives me AUTOIT ERROR ...... LINE 2463 ERROR :SUBSCRIPT USED WITH NON-ARRAY VARIABLE , but the START BOT button appear i try to play but the bot folds all the time , so i think it is the step 3 fault , any help would be grateful.

thanks
u join table then u press ok then play 15 hand then press alt-x

V!sler
Admin
Admin

https://pokerbot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GeO Tue May 01, 2012 10:01 pm

thank you , this solved the problem, another problem while watching the bot played ;i had straight when someone raise the bot fold ,any idea ?

thanks

GeO

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyboy Tue May 01, 2012 10:07 pm

This would probably have something to do with the scoring in the profile, if theres 4 of a suit out on the table or two pairs etc a straight won't score very highly take a look at your profile and adjust according to how you want it to play Wink
Andyboy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeO Thu May 03, 2012 11:53 am

yeah thanks ,i'll see the scoring.

GeO

Back to top Go down

Post by Botterpro2 Mon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Guys im stuck in step 3, after i finish clicking all Call Fold Check Rise.. and after playing 10 hands i click Alt X and nothing happens! plz help what to do?

Botterpro2

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyboy Mon May 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Gonna ask a silly qusestion now hehehe..So you played your hands then when you are ready you clicked stand up + then held down the ALT key and pressed x correct ??
Andyboy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down