Screen Res: 1366 x 768 : This resolution is low, and may be troublesome
Depth: 32
Memory: 4096 MB
DPI: 96
Cores/Processors: 4
ZPB Version: 2011.1.4.3
Flashplayer version: 11.4.402.287
Using Browser: Firefox 16.0.1

Any ideas? I got to Step 3 using the Facebook version but I didn't see anything for pressing the buttons and I got Error 2457 and it stopped, so I decided to try the Zynga web site. Any comments, recommendations would help. Please let me know.

csmh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Step 1 and Step 2 Errors

Post by Andyboy on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:05 am

Your resolution is very low my friend. Ideally you need a res. of about 1280x1024, So that you can see the
entire lobby ( You need to see your chip amount all the way down to the recently played box ).

If you can't get a higher resolution than what you have posted i suggest getting rid of any toolbars
you may have and also auto hiding your taskbar. I managed to get the bot running by doing this.
But it still has difficulties on that resolution mind.

Good Luck Very Happy

Edit: have a look at the following thread if you want to see how your lobby should look.

http://pokerbot.forumotion.com/t90-lc-rc-001-fatal-and-line-2290#631
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csmh on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Okay everything works fine except after I play 10 hands in a lobby I click Start Bot and it doesn't start. I click on other buttons and the bot complete freezes. Any thoughts?

csmh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csmh on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Update 1:

I start the bot.
It recognizes the lobby. Selects a room to play in. Sits down.
Waits for a new hand to start.
The bot states there's no seats available while I'm sitting a seat. Stands up and goes back to the lobby.
It repeatively does this.

When I configure the bot I hear a series of beeps. I'm not sure what this is. What am I missing here?

csmh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyboy on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Ok it sounds to me like it has'nt configured your table correctly....

Join an empty 9 seat table manually. Then just do Step 2 again. ( you can skip 1 + 3 )

Restart the bot and see if that fix's it Very Happy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csmh on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:07 am

Andyboy wrote:Ok it sounds to me like it has'nt configured your table correctly....

Join an empty 9 seat table manually. Then just do Step 2 again. ( you can skip 1 + 3 )

Restart the bot and see if that fix's it Very Happy

Thanks!!! ;D it works now. bounce

If there anyway to make the bot more aggressive? I let it run for a while and haven't won very much. I watched it and it didn't seem that aggressive. cheers

csmh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyboy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Glad to hear its running for you cheers

Ok so now its time to tinker with your bestbot ( this is where you adjust your profile )
Just open it up with notepad + you will see how the bot will play certain hands. Pretty
self explanitory.

For now i would'nt mess with the scoring at the bottom. Wait and watch your bot, to find out the scores
in certain situations due to hand strength. Then when you feel more confident you can tinker with these scores to
fine tune your bot. I always say if you mess with this part + don't know wot you are doing then this can make
or brake a profile...... Very Happy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csmh on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Andyboy wrote:Glad to hear its running for you cheers

Ok so now its time to tinker with your bestbot ( this is where you adjust your profile )
Just open it up with notepad + you will see how the bot will play certain hands. Pretty
self explanitory.

For now i would'nt mess with the scoring at the bottom. Wait and watch your bot, to find out the scores
in certain situations due to hand strength. Then when you feel more confident you can tinker with these scores to
fine tune your bot. I always say if you mess with this part + don't know wot you are doing then this can make
or brake a profile...... Very Happy

Sounds good! Can you send me your profile setup? All mine seems to be doing right now is folding hands, not really doing much for me.

csmh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum