Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat

3 posters

Go down

General chat Empty General chat

Post by tarox Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 am

Not enough general chat!

My wife is tired of hearing me talk about poker, so now you guys get to put up with me! Hahaha Twisted Evil

So how many bots do you guys run? What limits? Do you stop the bots or let them play 24/7??

I'll start, I run 4 now, used to be 8. When I used yahoo I would run 4 at a time and switch them with the other 4 when I got home from work.

Highest limits I play is 40k. Due to recent losses quite a few have gone back to 4k or 10k . Tried the 200k once but lost like 15m in a few hours, just didn't get lucky with the all ins. So I'll stick to the 40k until I have a much bigger bankroll lol.

I try to give the bots breaks but I was on vacation this week and want to see them win so I've been letting them go... I should probably make some more and start rotating them.

My VIP finally ended so I can bot on my name but I loose and the bot wins so I haven't even really played very much myself and when I do I loose lol. I think I have more fun watching the bot and making it call when it would fold....sometimes I get really big wins but usually I make the bot loose lol

Anyone else up for some general chat??

tarox

Back to top Go down

General chat Empty Re: General chat

Post by khayazy Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 am

Dont worry tarox u are in the right place..

* running 8 bot at once?. lol man u need to teach me how to do it..

1. whats is ur computer hardware/software running the bot.
2. whats is ur bandwith.
3. how u do it...

Thanks in advance

"See U When I See U"
khayazy
khayazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyboy Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 am

HeHeHe i'm bot CRAZY. I just finnished building my new pc and even though i am still to upgrade it (over the nxt couple of wks) its still a flying machine. My new system is running an i5 2500k overclocked to 4.6 ghz Very Happy
It only has 4gig of ram so that will be going upto 16 gig within the nxt few days. Built this with the bot in mind lmao Wink
My old system was a quad core amd phenom + could handle 1 VM and my main bot. Already had this baby running 2 VM's + main bot very comfortably....
So its time now to start making some serious chips me thinks never been passed a 100 million but that is gonna change
I have a dual core 2gig ram laptop as well which can handle a bot ok....
You should see my room its like an internet cafe hahahahahaha cheers
Andyboy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tarox Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:43 pm

khayazy wrote:Dont worry tarox u are in the right place..

* running 8 bot at once?. lol man u need to teach me how to do it..

1. whats is ur computer hardware/software running the bot.
2. whats is ur bandwith.
3. how u do it...

Thanks in advance

"See U When I See U"

I don't run 8 at once, 4 at a time. I thought I had one get banned because it played for like 24 hrs straight so I would run 4 while I'm at work, then come home and run the other 4 until I leave for work and swap em out.

I run 2 virtual machines on my PC and 2 virtual machines on my laptop.

My laptop has a intel i5 2.3 ghz with 8gig of ram, and I give each VM 2 gigs of ram. My PC is i7 2.6 with 6 gigs of ram. Again each VM gets 2 gigs. And I still play FFXI and download torrents while they run.

Bandwidth is ATT DSL its supposed to be their fastest package but they screwed up and its a tier below. But I've never had any network speed issues from playing zynga.

How do i do it? I DO IT REAL GOOD afro

The really fun part is I use a remote desktop program so while i'm at work or like now ( at school ) I can log into my computers and fix them if they get stuck or just watch them play lol.

What about you? How many do you play? do you leave them on 24/7? Are they fakes or you're real account?

tarox

Back to top Go down

Post by tarox Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Andyboy wrote:
You should see my room its like an internet cafe hahahahahaha cheers

You should see MY room, with my PC running 24/7 and my wifes PC next to it (no bots on it... yet? Twisted Evil ) And if I leave my laptop on my desk...

MY room is more like a sauna!! Hottest room in the house! And living in California that's the last thing I need lol

tarox

Back to top Go down

Post by khayazy Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:07 pm

lol u guys are bot crazy... "HAIL to the master"

I have to wait for a while. Gonna be busy for a week or two with my bisness.
and i need my main pc to do some work and i need it at the full speed.

My ISP is the worst in my state (have one and only). I gonna wait for their new package thats can support to 24mb line (they say).

Happy botting and i wish u all good luck on ur quest..hahahahah

*See U When I See U*
khayazy
khayazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down