Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by kcfrumlk on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:45 pm

it plays fine once you have it sitting thats why i said you kinda gotta baby it to get it on a table

kcfrumlk

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by kcfrumlk on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:46 pm

and you prolly wanna make it wait longer before it breaks to idk what you have yours set for

kcfrumlk

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by kingzeus on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Just downloaded 1.5.0 im getting an error saying please visit www.pokerbot.forumotion.com and download it.

kingzeus

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by adeadlygas on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 pm

we're all waitin on the server to come bk online

adeadlygas

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-03-23
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by lorix on Wed May 01, 2013 9:37 am

adeadlygas wrote:we're all waitin on the server to come bk online


what server??
i do get the same error problem and dont know what to do i keept changing the place of extracting and nothing happend

lorix

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by adeadlygas on Wed May 01, 2013 10:07 am

lorix wrote:
adeadlygas wrote:we're all waitin on the server to come bk online


what server??
i do get the same error problem and dont know what to do i keept changing the place of extracting and nothing happend

the bot code is on a server that only V!sler has access to and its wen down so we need to wait on V!sler thats y every1 gettin the same error

adeadlygas

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-03-23
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by lorix on Wed May 01, 2013 11:02 am

adeadlygas wrote:
lorix wrote:
adeadlygas wrote:we're all waitin on the server to come bk online


what server??
i do get the same error problem and dont know what to do i keept changing the place of extracting and nothing happend

the bot code is on a server that only V!sler has access to and its wen down so we need to wait on V!sler thats y every1 gettin the same error


hope he wont take long

lorix

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by lorix on Thu May 02, 2013 10:45 am

Looks Like this bot gonna take long time to be working 3 days and nothing yet why??

lorix

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by gloddox on Fri May 03, 2013 4:30 pm

i cant find the dot i downloaded the 1.5 and it is not in the file so can someone put a working bot on here or shut the site down

gloddox

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by AsBot on Fri May 03, 2013 4:34 pm

gloddox wrote:i cant find the dot i downloaded the 1.5 and it is not in the file so can someone put a working bot on here or shut the site down

http://pokerbot.forumotion.com/t462-version-150
avatar
AsBot

Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : http://www.zpokerbot.proboards.com

View user profile http://www.zpokerbot.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by kcfrumlk on Sat May 04, 2013 11:20 am

i'm assuming that the reason it says that there is a newer version is because the server is down or he is still working on it? and yes i have 1.5.0

kcfrumlk

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete Tutorial including Images for BOT 1.4.5 and 1.4.6

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum