Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starting bot

3 posters

Go down

starting bot Empty starting bot

Post by sussieq Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:39 pm

When I go into a room then click bot and then sit, It doesnt do anything , It wont let me press the start bot botton, am I to set anything in it? Thanks Very Happy

sussieq

Back to top Go down

starting bot Empty Re: starting bot

Post by Andyboy Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 am

Yip got to do a bit Wink

If you have a read through some of the tutorials in the help section they should set you on your way...

Theres even a video showing you Very Happy
Andyboy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sussieq Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:49 am

Andyboy wrote:Yip got to do a bit Wink

If you have a read through some of the tutorials in the help section they should set you on your way...

Theres even a video showing you Very Happy

Thanks for trying to help me, I couldnt find the video, I will just have to play it on my own, nice yall could make a bot, wish yall could make one where u didnt have to do nothing to it but cut it on and run it, even if u had to sell them, I would buy it, anyways thanks so much.. Very Happy

sussieq

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph2005h Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:27 am

You gotta look up the tutorial .... there are several steps that you have to take b4 it runs .

joseph2005h

Back to top Go down

Post by sussieq Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:59 am

joseph2005h wrote:You gotta look up the tutorial .... there are several steps that you have to take b4 it runs .

I did, and I got my profile created by going by one I found in here, but it still does the same thing, the run botton still wont let me click it,Thanks again

sussieq

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph2005h Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am

you gotta start the bot in the lobby --'

joseph2005h

Back to top Go down

Post by sussieq Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:48 pm

joseph2005h wrote:you gotta start the bot in the lobby --'

Ok got that part going but it just sits now looking for a a table then says cant find a good table changeing servers it goes back and fourth like that, I came back here to watch the video I found and when I click on it and then click skip add I get this ERROR: Login failed. Account not validated. (2b976ba6) Very Happy

never mind now, tryed to play it again, even at the lobby it wont let me click on the start botton, thanks

Last edited by sussieq on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make another comment)

sussieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum