Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the difference between non suited pre flop and suited pre flop?

2 posters

Go down

What is the difference between non suited pre flop and suited pre flop? Empty What is the difference between non suited pre flop and suited pre flop?

Post by daisycabrillas Thu May 10, 2012 6:08 am

Good day to all. I'm new here, I just wanna ask what is the difference between non suited pre flop and suited pre flop?

Also, I want to ask what is the difference between flop score, turn score and river score?

As what I've read from the bot guide; the scoring can make or brake a profile.

I want a clear explanation for these because I want to create my own profile in the future.

God bless you all and more power to you all. Smile

daisycabrillas

Back to top Go down

What is the difference between non suited pre flop and suited pre flop? Empty Re: What is the difference between non suited pre flop and suited pre flop?

Post by Andyboy Thu May 10, 2012 8:17 am

Hiya the difference between suited pre flop and non-suited preflop are this EXAMPLE lets say you are holding a Ace of Clubs + 5 of Clubs this would fall under the suited pre flop because both cards are of the same suit, And if you were holding a King of spades and 6 of Hearts this would fall under non-suited cos they are different suits get it Wink

As for the scoring this adjusts to the strength of your hand due to where the game is at Flop , Turn, River with each card that appears your hand strength will vary either for the better or for the worse..

Example your hand is K 5 Flop appears and it is A 7 5 Your scoring wouldnt be very high cos you have the lowest pair Lets say the turn comes out and its a 5 , your score would dramatically increase because you now have 3 of a kind hope i have explained this ok for you

Very Happy
Andyboy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down