Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loosing Chips?

2 posters

Go down

Loosing Chips? Empty Loosing Chips?

Post by tarox Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Seems lots of posts about losing chips.

I noticed my 4 accounts have been having a steady loss lately too, just wondering if others are experiencing the same thing?

Normally the profile and settings I use have been very reliable and win. I tried a couple new profiles and lost and that's fine. Went back to my usual settings and still not winning. Might just be a coincidence or too soon to tell.

Anyone having any success lately?

tarox

Back to top Go down

Loosing Chips? Empty Re: Loosing Chips?

Post by V!sler Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 am

tarox wrote:Seems lots of posts about losing chips.

I noticed my 4 accounts have been having a steady loss lately too, just wondering if others are experiencing the same thing?

Normally the profile and settings I use have been very reliable and win. I tried a couple new profiles and lost and that's fine. Went back to my usual settings and still not winning. Might just be a coincidence or too soon to tell.

Anyone having any success lately?

today i am losing too
lost more than 50 m until now

V!sler
Admin
Admin

https://pokerbot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tarox Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:16 am

yea there are ups and downs, just an observation.

But I use four accounts to spread it out, so if one or two loose, the other two usually make more than enough to cover losses and still have profit, but today everyone was loosing.

Turned them off for about 8 hours, and dropped most of them down to the 10k blinds to limit losses. Only have one going right now but he does have a small profit after 166 hands. Just strange to have all four of them loosing.

Maybe ill give them a little break and see what happens...

Very interesting that you are experiencing the same thing. Anyone else?

*edit
Side note, bad day to try your 200k profile Sad

Lol my highest account had about 25m and went down to 4m then i went back to 40k and then it went down to 800k, then went to 10k and it dropped to 400k... Oh well they all started from scratch at some point, time to start building my empire back up lol

tarox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down