Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step 2 Bug

3 posters

Go down

Step 2 Bug Empty Step 2 Bug

Post by armi5022 Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:32 am

Hi i was configuring the bot .I CLICK ON CONFIGURE BOT IT STARTS SEEING TABLES THEN YOU MENTIONED IT SHOULD JOIN AN EMPTY TABLE.It does not join an empty table in step 1.Help me please.

armi5022

Back to top Go down

Step 2 Bug Empty Re: Step 2 Bug

Post by V!sler Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:55 am

armi5022 wrote:Hi i was configuring the bot .I CLICK ON CONFIGURE BOT IT STARTS SEEING TABLES THEN YOU MENTIONED IT SHOULD JOIN AN EMPTY TABLE.It does not join an empty table in step 1.Help me please.
if u use google chrome please use firefox then do step 1 again
also u should play at zynga site not facebook
poker.zynga.com

V!sler
Admin
Admin

https://pokerbot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by armi5022 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 am

OK EVERYTHING IS WORKING BUT SOMETIMES WHEN BOT CANNOT FIND TABLE AND TRIES TO CHANGE SERVERS IT SAYS I CAN'T READ THIS AND NEVER GOES TO A SERVER. WHAT TO DO NO W?

armi5022

Back to top Go down

Post by 1337-64M34 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:59 am

armi5022 wrote:Hi i was configuring the bot .I CLICK ON CONFIGURE BOT IT STARTS SEEING TABLES THEN YOU MENTIONED IT SHOULD JOIN AN EMPTY TABLE.It does not join an empty table in step 1.Help me please.

before u click on to start step 2 .. i make sure im in a empty table before clicking ok .. also if u join 1/2 stake table the back ground is different colors then higher tables so u may have to repeat for higher stakes tables..

https://pokerbot.forumotion.com/t160-server-list-updater?highlight=Server+list

this link might help fix ur server issues i was having problems with it searching for servers that are out of date.. this fixed it just read and follow it tells you how to use it

1337-64M34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down