Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone have a 40k profile. that works?

2 posters

Go down

someone have a 40k profile. that works? Empty someone have a 40k profile. that works?

Post by TehChaos Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Or anything higher than the 1k/2k profile i have that works? I'm just at 788k and wanna get to the millions!

TehChaos

Back to top Go down

someone have a 40k profile. that works? Empty Re: someone have a 40k profile. that works?

Post by locoloco Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:35 pm

I'd go on a lower table with that chip count, I've been playing at 50xBB buyin, so 40k = 2 million. Any lower you don't quite cut the right kind of wins to make more than you lose. The reason I've got such a high buyin is so that any big moves cover all the little guys (around 20BB) and I get the occasional call from another high-chip player. So even if one of the little guys beats me, I still get the overshot that the bigger player lost.

And ideally, you want to play at a level where you can lose all your table chips 3 or 4 times without going bankrupt (or nearly bankrupt). For example I'm floating around 40k most of the time, only occasionally popping to 80k and rarely 200k, and I'm around 150mil in chips.

locoloco

Back to top Go down

someone have a 40k profile. that works? Empty Re: someone have a 40k profile. that works?

Post by TehChaos Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:49 am

Well do you have a bot that works at a lower tables

TehChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down