Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again: New Bot Version is NOT available

3 posters

Go down

Again: New Bot Version is NOT available Empty Re: Again: New Bot Version is NOT available

Post by GC_Borj Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:09 am

i experienced that too last night.. i tried to run the bot in 2 different pc's. lets wait for the admin's reaction
GC_Borj
GC_Borj

Back to top Go down

Again: New Bot Version is NOT available Empty Re: Again: New Bot Version is NOT available

Post by Andyboy Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:51 am

Heres the explanation for all members.

Not sure but i think i'm fairly close to the mark here just not 100%

The Complete bot code is in the hands of Mr V!sler on this site. Code wil not be shared. Reason is as follows. Back in the day when the code was available for all it was easy for zynga to get a hold of it and modify zynga poker to combat the bot. The results was we would have a bot running for a couple of days before zynga would change something and make the bot redundant.

As for us we have an bot .exe which when activated logs into Mr V!slers server and allows us access to the code so the bot can function.....

If the server goes down you will see the update screens everyone is experiencing.

THIS IS NOT a disaster and just requires a little patience until mr V!sler gets it back up + running. As you can appreciate Mr V!sler is not a robot himself and
does have a life he can't be expected to sit at his pc 24/7 just in case a glitch happens..

I think i'm pretty close to the mark here and if the bot goes down again
you can be sure it wont be for long Wink
Andyboy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GC_Borj Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:17 am

ooohhhh.. so that's why.. thanks andy!
GC_Borj
GC_Borj

Back to top Go down

Post by v4run Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:49 pm

in how many days the bot will be up and in working condition?

v4run

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down