Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with bot (Wont close popups + it just doesnt win anything?)

2 posters

Go down

Problems with bot (Wont close popups + it just doesnt win anything?) Empty Problems with bot (Wont close popups + it just doesnt win anything?)

Post by mniel0 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 am

Hi, i started using this lovely bot yesterday, but sometimes it joins a table and leaves again (Table is ratholed).. when it joins the lobby a popup shows up, and it gets stuck(it wont close the popup automatically.. is there any fix?)

Also, i have been using asbot bingos 40k profile..

it seem to have lost 4 millions.. how can that happen? Razz

also, one more thing.. in every single profile, they are talking about "Call_strong".. I do not have this option when editing the profile?

Btw, i am running with 1.4.6.

mniel0

Back to top Go down

Problems with bot (Wont close popups + it just doesnt win anything?) Empty Re: Problems with bot (Wont close popups + it just doesnt win anything?)

Post by mniel0 Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 pm

?

mniel0

Back to top Go down

Problems with bot (Wont close popups + it just doesnt win anything?) Empty Re: Problems with bot (Wont close popups + it just doesnt win anything?)

Post by soularrow Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:04 pm

on your poker page try to scroll up just a little bit, fixed the pop up probleme for me.

and for the lost, try another profile. It was probably just not your day :/

soularrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down