Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Bot ver 1.4.2 fail to work )Asking to download new bot( .

3 posters

Go down

Latest Bot ver 1.4.2 fail to work )Asking to download new bot( . Empty Latest Bot ver 1.4.2 fail to work )Asking to download new bot( .

Post by khayazy Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi allllll.
1. I download the latest bot here ver 1.4.2. Put in a new folder in desktop, clear the cleartype and aero, change the setting.ini )Just change the web brower(, run mozilla and 1st i use zynga poker and try facebook. Both the same when run the bot it wait few minute and show error "Need to download latest bot".
2. Whats did i wrong?.
3. Pls help.
4. Sorry i have been AWOL, i got bzz with real life.

Thanks in advance

"See U When I See U"

khayazy
khayazy

Back to top Go down

Latest Bot ver 1.4.2 fail to work )Asking to download new bot( . Empty Re: Latest Bot ver 1.4.2 fail to work )Asking to download new bot( .

Post by V!sler Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:04 am

khayazy wrote:Hi allllll.
1. I download the latest bot here ver 1.4.2. Put in a new folder in desktop, clear the cleartype and aero, change the setting.ini )Just change the web brower(, run mozilla and 1st i use zynga poker and try facebook. Both the same when run the bot it wait few minute and show error "Need to download latest bot".
2. Whats did i wrong?.
3. Pls help.
4. Sorry i have been AWOL, i got bzz with real life.

Thanks in advance

"See U When I See U"

run proxy program before u start bot like ultrasurf

V!sler
Admin
Admin

https://pokerbot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Latest Bot ver 1.4.2 fail to work )Asking to download new bot( . Empty Re: Latest Bot ver 1.4.2 fail to work )Asking to download new bot( .

Post by shaun96 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 am

Where`s the download link?

shaun96

Back to top Go down