Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think we play much better than the bot

3 posters

Go down

i think we play much better than the bot Empty i think we play much better than the bot

Post by Stu ungar Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 pm

my chips was 70M yesterday, and i was playing at 1M table, after losing many hands, my chips down to 25M
then i change table and my chips raise to 140M
today i gain another 50M after playing for few hours
if u use the bot to play for you, it would take much longer to gain that many chips, it is not effective and waste electricity, does anyone agree?

Stu ungar

Back to top Go down

i think we play much better than the bot Empty Re: i think we play much better than the bot

Post by Andyboy Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Not really, the whole idea of the bot is to play poker while you are away from your pc.

It is not meant to be a chip winning machine (although i have woken to some very nice profits Very Happy Very Happy )

having 300k before going to work, then coming home to see 3.1million is far better than going to work and coming back to the 300k because of no bot......
Andyboy
Andyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

i think we play much better than the bot Empty Re: i think we play much better than the bot

Post by Admir Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:28 pm

You earned 190M in none day but you'll lose them very fast by manual playing. Bot will earn 190M in 3-4 weeks (40k table, much faster on 200k) and wont lose more then 30-40M. Believe me, I'm in this BOT thing more then 3 years, and I have a lot of experience with this. Many times happend that bot earned chips and I lost them very fast by manually playing. Many times happend that I earn lots of chips in few day but lost them much faster. Believe me, let your bot play, keep it on 20-80k tables, even if you have 200M. Slowly but carefully ^^.
Sry for bad english. Good luck!
Admir
Admir

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu ungar Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:16 am

Admir wrote:You earned 190M in none day but you'll lose them very fast by manual playing. Bot will earn 190M in 3-4 weeks (40k table, much faster on 200k) and wont lose more then 30-40M. Believe me, I'm in this BOT thing more then 3 years, and I have a lot of experience with this. Many times happend that bot earned chips and I lost them very fast by manually playing. Many times happend that I earn lots of chips in few day but lost them much faster. Believe me, let your bot play, keep it on 20-80k tables, even if you have 200M. Slowly but carefully ^^.
Sry for bad english. Good luck!
ok, i will take your advice and try it at 200k table today

Stu ungar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down