Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:17 pm

This is POKERMAN's edited profile!
I used his profile and i noticed that it does not play good on flops
eg: i have K7 and the flops are K67
Most profiles check or call on this but i think all in is the best option as many people who are waiting for some cards to have straight or flush have less chances of playing.Also i hate AQ so i moved it to call_low.I always lose on AQ, you can add it back if you want.This is working pretty nice for me till now (edited this profile today)

[Non_Suited_Preflop_Hands]
all_in =AA KK QQ JJ TT AK
raise_strong=
raise =
call_strong=AJ
call_any =
call_upto_high =KQ KJ 88 99 77 66 55 AT
call_upto_low =44 33 22 JQ KT QT JT AQ
call_once =
small_blind =

[Suited_Preflop_Hands]
all_in =AK
raise_strong=
raise =
call_strong=AJ
call_any =
call_upto_high =KQ KJ QT JQ A9 AT
call_upto_low =A8 A7 A6 A5 KT JT AQ
call_once =
small_blind =

[call_upto_high]
preflopcallamount =6
flopcallamount =5
turncallamount =6
rivercallamount =7

[call_upto_low]
preflopcallamount =2
flopcallamount =3
turncallamount =4
rivercallamount =5

[raise_strong]
preflopraiseamount =10
flopraiseamount =15
turnraiseamount =25
riverraiseamount =50

[raise]
preflopraiseamount =10
flopraiseamount =15
turnraiseamount =25
riverraiseamount =35

[FlopScore]
0-20=check
21-40=call_upto_low
41-54=call_upto_high
55-59=call
60-69=all_in
70-200=all_in

[TurnScore]
0-25=check
26-40=call_upto_low
41-54=call_upto_high
55-59=call
60-69=all_in
70-200=all_in

[RiverScore]
0-30=check
31-45=call_upto_low
46-54=call_upto_high
55-59=raise_strong
60-69=all_in
70-79=all_in
80-200=all_in

This is the first trial of this profile(after 50 hands it gave me an error because someone else sat on my seat)



Credits to Mr Pokerman
ty sir!
[u]

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

Posts: 59
Join date: 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by killerbob on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Have you changed anything in settings? as I have ran this for 54 hands and only profited 7500 Sad

killerbob

Posts: 8
Join date: 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:12 pm

killerbob wrote:Have you changed anything in settings? as I have ran this for 54 hands and only profited 7500 Sad
Your bot might be running on small tables! Make it play on bigger tables to win good.

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

Posts: 59
Join date: 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by killerbob on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 pm

how do I make it play on bigger tables?

killerbob

Posts: 8
Join date: 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by †POKERMAN† on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 pm

good profile mate! Very Happy

the more aggressive the better.

run it for two sets of 500+ hands equal to a thousand and post it here.

I always set my profile on silent kill mode if you know what I mean. Smile

†POKERMAN†

Posts: 86
Join date: 2012-05-07
Age: 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:04 pm

†POKERMAN† wrote:good profile mate! Very Happy

the more aggressive the better.

run it for two sets of 500+ hands equal to a thousand and post it here.

I always set my profile on silent kill mode if you know what I mean. Smile

I know what u mean! but sometimes i have a real bad lose because of that gameplay!
I give you an example
i had A6 and the flops were AA8
I thought that this is surely my hand n i waited for someone to bluff
when the river opened it had AA854
I lost on AAA against 23!!!
so sometimes it fetches a lot but sometimes u lose bad!
Anyway i always prefer agressive gameplay!
and Sorry i have a lot of work on my laptop these days,i dont think i can post 1000 hand result! I am only 17 and my mom doesnt allow me to leave the laptop open overnight and also i have just 2m chips because zyn@@ banned my main id that had 350m chips for transfering!

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

Posts: 59
Join date: 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:07 pm

killerbob wrote:how do I make it play on bigger tables?
just check ur settings and change these
; the minimum players at the table including yourself before the bot will leave
table_min_players=3

; the minimum big blind room your bot will stay in ; Must use 40M 20M 10M 1M 400k 2k 400 100 50 ect..
table_min_blind=4k

; the maximum big blind room your bot will stay in ; Must use 40M 20M 10M 1M 400k 2k 400 100 50 ect..
table_max_blind=4k

; the number of big blinds your bot will sit with
table_buyin=30



and

[Resize]
chips =5
raise =3

[NewRoom]
high =20

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

Posts: 59
Join date: 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by †POKERMAN† on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:44 pm

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx wrote:
†POKERMAN† wrote:good profile mate! Very Happy

the more aggressive the better.

run it for two sets of 500+ hands equal to a thousand and post it here.

I always set my profile on silent kill mode if you know what I mean. Smile

I know what u mean! but sometimes i have a real bad lose because of that gameplay!
I give you an example
i had A6 and the flops were AA8
I thought that this is surely my hand n i waited for someone to bluff
when the river opened it had AA854
I lost on AAA against 23!!!
so sometimes it fetches a lot but sometimes u lose bad!
Anyway i always prefer agressive gameplay!
and Sorry i have a lot of work on my laptop these days,i dont think i can post 1000 hand result! I am only 17 and my mom doesnt allow me to leave the laptop open overnight and also i have just 2m chips because zyn@@ banned my main id that had 350m chips for transfering!


If that play doesn't work for you then stick to aggressive gameplay.

I always use aggressive gameplay on 1M and above tables. Lower than 1M table I use the silent kill.

Always remember that we have different LUCKS.

Like u move AQ on call_upto_low because you always lose on that hand and u move AJ on Call_strong because u have a higher percentage of winning on that hand.

on the other hand

I put AJ on let's say call_upto_high or totally remove on the profile because AJ just SUCKS ASS!
and then I put AQ on call_strong because it gives me a higher winning percentage rather than putting it on all_in.

just play on fast table so u can reach 500+ hands immediately.






†POKERMAN†

Posts: 86
Join date: 2012-05-07
Age: 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:57 pm

†POKERMAN† wrote:
xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx wrote:
†POKERMAN† wrote:good profile mate! Very Happy

the more aggressive the better.

run it for two sets of 500+ hands equal to a thousand and post it here.

I always set my profile on silent kill mode if you know what I mean. Smile

I know what u mean! but sometimes i have a real bad lose because of that gameplay!
I give you an example
i had A6 and the flops were AA8
I thought that this is surely my hand n i waited for someone to bluff
when the river opened it had AA854
I lost on AAA against 23!!!
so sometimes it fetches a lot but sometimes u lose bad!
Anyway i always prefer agressive gameplay!
and Sorry i have a lot of work on my laptop these days,i dont think i can post 1000 hand result! I am only 17 and my mom doesnt allow me to leave the laptop open overnight and also i have just 2m chips because zyn@@ banned my main id that had 350m chips for transfering!


If that play doesn't work for you then stick to aggressive gameplay.

I always use aggressive gameplay on 1M and above tables. Lower than 1M table I use the silent kill.

Always remember that we have different LUCKS.

Like u move AQ on call_upto_low because you always lose on that hand and u move AJ on Call_strong because u have a higher percentage of winning on that hand.

on the other hand

I put AJ on let's say call_upto_high or totally remove on the profile because AJ just SUCKS ASS!
and then I put AQ on call_strong because it gives me a higher winning percentage rather than putting it on all_in.

just play on fast table so u can reach 500+ hands immediately.





Ok sir ill try

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

Posts: 59
Join date: 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by †POKERMAN† on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:42 pm

[/quote]
Ok sir ill try[/quote]

BTW. I forgot to tell you that Playing on fast tables is my recommendation for you to get 500+ hands fast.

I'm not forcing you to do that. It's your own free will.

sorry. my bad

†POKERMAN†

Posts: 86
Join date: 2012-05-07
Age: 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:10 pm

†POKERMAN† wrote:
Ok sir ill try[/quote]

BTW. I forgot to tell you that Playing on fast tables is my recommendation for you to get 500+ hands fast.

I'm not forcing you to do that. It's your own free will.

sorry. my bad
[/quote]
I always run it on fast tables. Generally i also play on fast tables

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

Posts: 59
Join date: 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by cekodokpisang on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:46 am

i test this profile at 2k 4k tables.. goods profile..
idk how to make the profile better, but i think in my opinion, this profiles good enough at 2k n 4k tables.
maybe im a bit not lucky enough.. but the result is good enough to me..
hope that the OP can improve the profile to make it more profitable.. ^__^
Spoiler:

cekodokpisang

Posts: 14
Join date: 2012-09-15
Age: 23
Location: Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:02 pm

cekodokpisang wrote:i test this profile at 2k 4k tables.. goods profile..
idk how to make the profile better, but i think in my opinion, this profiles good enough at 2k n 4k tables.
maybe im a bit not lucky enough.. but the result is good enough to me..
hope that the OP can improve the profile to make it more profitable.. ^__^
Spoiler:
Thank you for trying this profile! I think 700k is not a that good score but still if you think its good , its nice!
this profile earned me 5m from 400k in about 7 hours. I didnt count hands or took screens because i was having errors(the one when someone sits on your seat), my internet connection was behaving poorly and i kept changing stakes after i won a bit!

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

Posts: 59
Join date: 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by yikes on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 am

thx for this, works good for me

yikes

Posts: 9
Join date: 2012-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dominator Profile ( i use it for 1k/2k and 2k/4k tables)

Post by 1337-64M34 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:51 pm

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx wrote:
killerbob wrote:how do I make it play on bigger tables?
just check ur settings and change these
; the minimum players at the table including yourself before the bot will leave
table_min_players=3

; the minimum big blind room your bot will stay in ; Must use 40M 20M 10M 1M 400k 2k 400 100 50 ect..
table_min_blind=4k

; the maximum big blind room your bot will stay in ; Must use 40M 20M 10M 1M 400k 2k 400 100 50 ect..
table_max_blind=4k

; the number of big blinds your bot will sit with
table_buyin=30



and

[Resize]
chips =5
raise =3

[NewRoom]
high =20



What does Resize do for you ? why did you increase it from 2-4 and then New Room ? i had to set mine to 240 to keep my bot at the same table for longer then 2 hands

1337-64M34

Posts: 28
Join date: 2012-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum